Here's the Cake!
Here's The Birthday Girl!
The Balloons Rocked Her World!
I am so grateful to have this baby girl in my life. She is so silly and sweet. I love watching the big brothers dote over her. I love that she see's me walk into a room and double takes and smiles. I love that she says "dadda" when she hears Burke's truck pull into the garage. I love her rolls and her little fat feet! Most of all I love that she was a bit of a surprise...and what a great blessing she has been to our family.
I think about us trying to get pregnant with our first baby and it seemed to take forever. Now all the sudden we have four! They may be close together by some people's standards, but I am very grateful that they are close together. God has blessed us so much...
Happy Birthday Ellie girl!
Here's The Birthday Girl!
The Balloons Rocked Her World!
I think about us trying to get pregnant with our first baby and it seemed to take forever. Now all the sudden we have four! They may be close together by some people's standards, but I am very grateful that they are close together. God has blessed us so much...
Happy Birthday Ellie girl!
3 comments:
She is such a cutie! The cake was adorable, BTW!
What a darling! It sure does fly by. I can tell you have a nice camera. Your pics are good.
I love, love, love her. She is precious. The pics, the cake and Ellie......
Post a Comment