Monday, July 20, 2009

America

Oh, beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties

Above the fruited plain!
America!
America! God shed his grace on thee, And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea

to shining sea.I LOVE AMERICA!
I am so grateful to live in this land that is so blessed by God.
We have amazing sights to behold and
Wonderful freedoms to enjoy.
We are protected by the bravest men on earth.
May we never forget that freedom doesn't come free.
May God continue to bless this great nation and those who protect it!
I love this country!

5 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

What great pics, you are good!

Chase and Nahomi said...

you are so creative!! I love it!! you are an amazing photographer, we so want you to take our family photos! we need to set a date!

Wendy said...

Amen sister! Love this post and your pics. Hope you are doing well. We need to get together soon. Loves......

Jeanne Sorensen said...

Awesome photos, this made me feel good just looking and enjoying your talent!

Shaynna said...

Allison, that was awesome.
I didnt know you were a photographer.