Ok. So the other day I was at six star and saw these cute butterfly nets. And I thought to myself how cute that would be (on this really big empty wall) in Ellie's room with some butterflies. Well it seems that butterflies are not so much something you can find in the fall (so I thought). So I found an instructional video on how to make paper butterflies. Ellie, Tate and myself went to Hobby
Lobby and picked out some paper. Then on my way out I passed the Christmas stuff and found some oh so cute glittery clip on butterflies in hot pink! Wu- HOO! I cut the butterflies out with my wishblade using a template I created from some
butterfly clip art. The butterflies are created by putting two together and bending the wings on the top butterfly. They have a little dimension this way. I love it! Burke asked me if I was gonna put some on the outside of the house....turd. Let me know what you think.
3 comments:
Darling. I think this would be really cute in a boy's room with greens and blues and bugs instead of butterflies. I love it. And your wishblade is freaking awesome.
SOOO Cute I didn't know you were so crafty either I am quite impressed.
These are absolutely adorable! No need to spend and arm and a leg to get decorations that are amazing! Go Crafty One!!
Post a Comment