I have decided it doesn't much matter what they get, if they are that anxious to circle it all then they will be anxious to embrase what ever it might be that falls out of Santa's sack.
It totally takes me back to the good ol' days of making my Christmas list collage....you heard it right. Adam and I would cut and paste from the "Best" catalog all of our wish list. The colorful display would usually be3-4 construction paper sheets taped together, smothered in toy adds clipped out and organized. When the masterpiece was finished it would then be taped to the kitchen wall so anyone that entered would be sure to know what we wanted to get for Christmas.
This year I seriously considered making a collage for my husband to shop with.... I'd like him to make one for me to use! There's still time.... maybe for family night we can all make one.
No comments:
Post a Comment