Friday, November 28, 2008

I've Tag Been Tagged Times 2!!!


Tag #1
My oh-so-cute sister-in-law, Nahomi, sent this oh so fun tag.
Open "My Pictures" file. Open the fourth file. Open the fourth picture.
So here it is....

This is a picture of my dad, myself, and my brother, Adam eating breakfast together in Provo while my dad was here for a visit. I'm so glad those overalls got DI'd... they don't compliment my body type!!!! Ugh!

I tag Angie, Wendy, Kristin and Georgia!!!

Tag #2

8 things I'm passionate about

  1. my kids
  2. my husband
  3. keeping connected with my family
  4. capturing my kids' personalities through the lens of my Nikon
  5. Scrapbooking those memories
  6. Bedtime- I need my down time
  7. Walking in the morning- Again, more me time
  8. Cooking

8 words or phrases I often use

  1. Hey!
  2. Whucha doin'?
  3. Say it nice!
  4. Hum-Drum.
  5. Now you know what it is to want (that one is totally my dad's line).
  6. Hurry!!!
  7. 5, 4, 3, 2..... ,1
  8. Love You!

8 things I want to do before I die

  1. Go on a Mediterranian Cruise
  2. Learn how to cook authentic Mexican food
  3. Have a family portrait done with all my siblings and their kids (this would actually require all of us to be together which is my next wish)
  4. Go on a Disney cruise or go to the Cayman Islands with all the kids and cousins!
  5. See the Big Apple
  6. See the Redwood forest, Egyptian Pyramids, & Mount Rushmore
  7. See my kids grow-up and have families of their own
  8. Spend a month (or two or three) in Hawaii touring all the islands

8 things I want or need

  1. PhotoShop
  2. New paint, bedding, & accessories for my bedroom.
  3. My Basement Bathroom Finished
  4. A week in Hawaii- Maui would do
  5. Cookie Paddles for my Bosch
  6. More Energy- Where do kids get so much of it from?
  7. A House Keeper
  8. A Scrapbookin' Weekender

8 things I've learned from the Past

  1. I'm really bad at corresponding, but I'm really thankful to my great gal pals who are good at it... friends that you have history with mean a lot.
  2. Don't Gossip. It's a small world and word travels fast. It hurts feelings and ruins friendships.
  3. It is inevitable... I am turning into my parents. I'm really trying to only let the good stuff through... We'll see how that goes.
  4. Having a passion gives you a little reprieve from your hum-drum life.
  5. Trying new recipes doesn't always mean dinner's gonna rock!
  6. Saying I'm sorry sucks the marrow from your bones, but it feels so good!
  7. Love everyone... but you don't have to agree with how they live.
  8. I will always love my kids, but I might not like them at the moment.

8 Restaurants I love

  1. Firehouse Pizza
  2. Pei Wei
  3. Olive Garden
  4. El Toro
  5. Roman Cucina (in Laguna)
  6. Hamilton's
  7. Great Harvest Bread (great panini's)
  8. The Cheesecake Factory

8 shows I love to watch

  1. The Office
  2. CSI
  3. The Iron Chef
  4. Desperate Housewives
  5. The Office
  6. Anything on the Food Network
  7. Kat and Kim
  8. Did I mention the Office?!

Now I tag Vanessa, Jessica, Nahomi, and Natalie!

No comments: