This weekend I've had my bro's kids... that would mean we had a total of 7 kids, 7 years and under. I was doing the math and if I had kept myself barefoot and prego all those little tykes could be mine! YIKES! The kids had fun, but I must say it is so nice to have life back to normal for a moment.
On the way to deliver the tykes to g-ma's yesterday I saw a bald eagle sitting atop a dormant tree with the Wellsville mountains as a backdrop. It was freakin' awesome!!!!! I've seen bald eagles in the wild before, but never in Cache Valley! I was so excited, I called Burke to tell him my cool news and he informed me that he sees them all the time.... well THANKS for raining on my parade! BOOOOOOOO! I don't care if he DOES see them all the time it was still FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!
OK. Tate does things that I just don't expect from a two year old. Here is one of my favorite Tate moments lately. The big brothers got Nintendo DS's for Christmas. Tate really wants one too...or else he just wants to get his hands on theirs for a minute. So we were visiting with my SIL and we noticed a giggling lump under Tate's blanket on the couch. I went over and peaked and found Tater tucked under the blankie with his brother's DS playing transformers....thinking he was so sneaky!
Max spilled juice the other day and without telling me he went and got a rag and started cleaning it up. He didn't stop with his mess... he kept goin'. He said, "Mom can I get $$$ for cleaning the floor?" "Heck yes you can get money for cleaning the floor.... I'll give you some quarters!" ....It's amazing what a boy will do for a quarter! I'm gonna take full advantage of this while it lasts!... just don't report me to the child labor union!
One more thing! I found this totally funny entry on Cami Checkett's blog last week and I wanted to share it with you. Cami is my ex-neighbor who I see at the gym almost every day! She keeps a fitness blog with great ideas for your daily fitness routine. Anyhoo, I stumbled on this entry and it seriously had me in stitches! Maybe you can relate.
Theft Problem - This was too scary not to share - fitmommas's Blog - Blogster
2 comments:
Hey there. I miss you. I am glad we are getting together soon.
Allison,
This is Angie Day Chandler. I was wondering if you and your husband were going to be vacationing this summer anytime from Mid May til Mid August. If so and you don't want to take the kids please give us a call. We would love to house and kid sit like we did for Julie Allen. Typically we charge $125 a day. Anyway I wanted to let you know because I will be graduated this summer and watching kids will keep me busy. Call me or feel free to give out my number to friends that might be interested. Thanks! 435-757-8995
Post a Comment