Dinner Time Highlights (and a few other things we are up to)
Jack- "Mom where's my meatloaf?" Ahhhhh! Did he really just say that? That's one of my favorite Will Farrell lines!!!
During our meal Max leans over and starts scratching Jack's back with his fork! Jack immediately leans into it and starts moaning.
Tate's new favorite thing is cleaning off his plate into the trash can and putting his dish in the sink. No wonder I have no forks in my silverware drawer... he's been dumping those too!
As soon as the dishes were cleared they all took off their shirts and Max started "ding-ding" -ing to signify that wrestling had begun. I pray that the good Lord will grant me a bit of patience... this can only get worse as they get older.
I have found the BEST new floor cleaner ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After everyone's out of the kitchen, I open the door and just let Roxy (our dog) come on in. She loves finding all the bits and pieces on the floor and I love not having to wipe it all up. I can't decide if I'm being lazy here. Really, I've decided that I'm economizing. Waste not want not. The more Roxy eats off the floor, the less I have to put in her bowl right?!
Ellie sounds like Maggie Simpson when she sucks her binki. Also, my personal favorite, she purs. OK it's not actually a pur, it's more of a gurgle. When she is happy or content and you are nuzzling her she'll look up and do this really low gurgling in her throat. It is so cute! Ahhhhh! I can't get enough of her.
Tate is suddenly obsessed with eating like Ellie.... that would mean breast feeding. I must have weaned him too young.... poor boy.
At the store yesterday, Tate took his shirt off as I was paying... I'm grateful that the ladies behind us just giggled.
I think the most important part (somettimes it is the hardest part) of enjoying being a parent of young children is being able to laugh at the silly things they do.
1 comment:
I love you guys! Your kids are so freakin hysterical. Have a great week. Love you.
Post a Comment