Allison, Your daughter is getting so big! She is beautiful she looks just like her mommy. Thanks for the note on my blog that is too funny (Chewy). Jack is such a cutie I could gobble him up. He doesn't say much, but doesn't need to, he is so sweet. I wonder if I know your husband I went to school with a Burke Sorensen from Sky View. What school did he go to? My maiden name is Egbert see if I am familiar to him. See ya.
7 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!! I love that third picture! She is such a gem.
And pink is definitely my fave, too.
Allison,
Your daughter is getting so big! She is beautiful she looks just like her mommy. Thanks for the note on my blog that is too funny (Chewy). Jack is such a cutie I could gobble him up. He doesn't say much, but doesn't need to, he is so sweet. I wonder if I know your husband I went to school with a Burke Sorensen from Sky View. What school did he go to? My maiden name is Egbert see if I am familiar to him. See ya.
She is so dang cute! Great pictures!
I love pink too! Those pics are great, she is so cute! I see a lot of you in her!
oh my heck those pics are SO cute! Did you take them yourself?!
Wow I can't believe she is 7 1/2 months all ready. She is so adorable and I would love pink after all those boys too.
OMG!!! I love her and pink and you! Yay for little girls.
Post a Comment