So you start with this
(pull apart twizzlers- 3 strands, sprinkles, popsicle sticks, pretzels for arms, frosted donut holes)
Put it in a baggie for easy distribution
Viola! Frosty on a Stick! A warm version of a Popsicle! Who doesn't love things on a stick?
Frosty is Cute, Easy, Not Messy, and definitely a Kid Tested Favorite combination of snack foods. Try it and you'll fall in love with Frosty too! Ooops! I just realized Frosty has no arms.....poor frosty. Please don't be so cruel to YOUR frosty. LOL!
5 comments:
Why are you so cute and clever?
I'm freaking out at my house and you're just coming up with every cute idea at yours!
Darling. My kids would go nuts for those.
Those are adorable!!! Definitely going to try those during our 2 week break from school. I'm going to need some new projects to keep the boys entertained!
So, Julie's freaking out, we're just laying around - colds, bronchitis, etc...I wish I had your fun house to be at in this moment in time!
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday!!
Love them. Can I be on your boy's delivery route? Heehee. Toodles...
I'm sorry, but that is too cute! I am sooo copying!
Brilliant! We made these for a Christmas Eve activity and they were really fun. The kids loved making them - and they especially loved eating them right after!
Post a Comment