Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Baby


Yes it's true... a new baby has been welcomed to the family!!!! Thank goodness it's a nephew and not a son. Is that horribly awful to admit that I am Su-HOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that there is a baby boom this summer and, for once, I am NOT a part of it. I took a few photos of him and couldn't resist this lovely and candid moment that he shared with his mommy. I had to share it.

Isn't it just so much fun to capture a "moment" with your camera?! It's my favorite part of taking photos. (DETOUR ALERT!!!!! The butterfly pic at the top of my page is one of those pictures. I was doing dishes and I saw that pretty little thing flying around my blossoming Purple Robe Locust tree. So I quickly grabbed my camera and ran out the back door. I followed that butterfly around the yard for a couple of minutes just enjoying it's grace and wildly snapping photos of it. DETOUR OVER!!! )
I had originally wanted to put him in a bean pod thingy I had borrowed from a friend, but we simply couldn't get lil' Bro to fit in it. So I put him in this cargo net from my car! And I actually thought it looked pretty cool.

I love babies! And since this baby has arrived, we've had another one join our clan...and in the next couple of weeks, there will be two more!!!! I'm giddy! I can snuggle and kiss their soft little heads and not have to worry about midnight feedings and sore nipples. TMI?! This is gonna be a fun summer!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not posted for a long time because, well, I finally got a life. Suddenly there is a lot of yard work, girl's camp planning, babysitting and just plain playing going on. I will try to update a little bit about what's been going on soon!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Great pictures. That little moment with his mommy is precious.

Great photos...and I suOOOOOOOHHHHH feel ya. Entirely.

Pantraya said...

photography career, anyone? Those photos are great. I love the announcement! It was fun to see you at Amy's. Yer all cute and skinny. Yer my favorite. Seriously. Ask Amy. Well, only second to Ralph. He's so cute. :)

Pantraya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.