Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rock


Another new nephew! The baby boom of 2010 is now complete because since I've taken these photos, 2 more babies have been added to our family! I am lovin' me some babies!!!! So I conned my sister-in-law into letting me take some photos of her new baby boy, Rock. I got a bit carried away trying to get that perfect shot. I've decided, by the way, the harder you try to get that perfect shot, the harder it is to catch...you know, like a two year old. When the shoot was over, I felt a bit bummed, cuz I didn't think any of the pictures turned out the way I had envisioned. And I was right. They didn't. But really, they did turn out pretty good and with a little photoshop magic....I feel happy. So I'll share. Cuz I like tooting my own horn! Toot-toot!
Aaaaaah. The mommy baby moment! LOVE IT! I love when babies sleep on you. It's a phase that doesn't last long.

And this shot is totally a mess. But the expression on his face is PRICELESS! I'm not sure exactly how he's feeling, but I'm pretty sure I can imagine...and relate!

And this one I love! Photo shop helped me love it. I had to edit out some stuff on the wall in the background...it was just too busy. But now, I LOVE IT!

I tried an American flag backdrop...and I REALLY liked the look of it. So Patriotic!

I think this one is my favorite. He looks so content...so handsome!

And the baby in a bushel shots were all so cute, but this one speaks to me. His little hands all posed so cute. Just chillin' in the shade.

I learn a lot every time I pick up my camera. But mostly I just enjoy capturing these moments that fleet away from us!

3 comments:

Pantraya said...

love love love these shots Allison...

Alison said...

Thanks Traya! I'm glad you started leaving comments! You are awesome!

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I wish I were a baby and you could take picture of me (yes with a binky and lying in a flag!). Turned out VERY cute- both photo shoots, Ali.