I know that I should be a nice momma and let her at it, but quite frankly, I'm tired of cleaning up her messy habits. And what really set me off to find a solution for the stupid jetted tub was when I came home from running errands the other day and she had turned on the tub, unbeknownst to her dad, she had put so many things in the tub that the drain was blocked. So when I got home, I found a tub FULLLLLLL of ice cold water. YIKES!!!!!!!!!! Can you say drowning hazard?! Ya. So I have been trying to think what could keep her from turning on the water and the redneck solution finally hit me like a ton of old bald tires! A diaper box...which just so happens to be a plentiful commodity at my house.
Slide that puppy over the faucet, and use some strong packing tape to hold it down. And Voila!!!!!! I caught her reaction when she found it...it was nothing shy of a kicking screaming sort of tantrum! I feel like my baby-proofing work is done here. Yippee for redneck solutions! Did you know I used to live in a trailer park...it's true. I think that old saying just might be true..."You can take the girl outta the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park outta the girl!"
No comments:
Post a Comment