I usually try to force an Amerilis bulb during the holidays. This year I found a pot/bulb kit at TJ MAXX (my fav!) it was $15 which is a lil' pricey for a bulb, BUT it came with a really cute white embossed porcelain pot! So I couldn't say no! It finally bloomed this week. It is absolutely amazing! There were two stems, each with 4 blooms on it. It has brightened my bleary winter blues. And guess what!?!?! It is gonna bloom again. Down between it's, aaaum, stems there is another stem emerging. (That's what she said!) So by about Valentine's Day I should get my second installment of winter cheer!!!! YIPPEE!!!!



AMERILIS, your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind
Amerilis. (clap-clap, clap-clap) Amerilis. (clap-clap, clap-clap)
REPEAT AS DESIREDOk so that was a little lame, but you know you're gonna be singing that tune all afternoon!
4 comments:
That's what she said...you beat me to it!
Those are beautiful, by the way.
That's my favorite line! EVER!
Gorgeous!
But thanks, now I have a naughty image and a goofy song stuck in my head.
I wish I had a green thumb like you! Dinner was fun, lets do it again!
Post a Comment