Thursday, January 28, 2010

Behind the scenes

Everyone is always saying how depressing blog surfing can be because these women who blog seem to be on top of it all. Well THIS woman isn't on top of it all. I usually don't take pictures of what is happening, but I did just this once. I put Tate down for a nap so I could have a MINUTE. Two hours later I went to check on him and this is what I found

Peek-A-Boo! How long do you think Tate has been sitting in his laundry hamper? Two hours? LOL!

And this is what kind of trouble Tate and Ellie can get in...when it gets too quiet this is what I find. Makes me wanna rip my hair out... but I took a picture instead. It helped me to cool off so I could just laugh at it.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Now, Tate may have been in the hamper for 2 hours, but at least he was quiet, he was safe (it looks like breathable material), and you got not just a minute to yourself, but 2 WHOLE hours! Sounds like a win-win to me. Now the Cheetos on the steps - I'm not sure I could have laughed at that one myself, but Yay for you if you could - that's being a better mom than I would be at that moment!