I have been trying to put together a craft room for myself. I bought the IKEA shelving unit and desk and threw all of my stuff in it (without bins, mind you). I haven't bought bins because I couldn't decide what colors I wanted to do in there. I've been looking for inspiration...something that just pulled me in. And this weekend I finally found it! I found these storage boxes at Target (it never disappoints!) I love the colors. They are among my favorites. And sunflowers...they are a fav too! There is a chair out of this pattern that I think needs to me in my craft room, but I can't quite talk myself into spending $99 on a chair for a craft room! Ya Know?!
I am just loving these boxes! I only bought two, because I didn't know if they would fit into my unit, but....THEY DO! PERFECTLY Miracle of all miracles! I am so giddy. I am now in the process of trying to find more of them because, of course, they are not available on line. BLAH! Now that is more like my luck!
I am also on the hunt for some coordinating boxes. Nothing that looks like I'm trying too hard. Just something that compliments... Maybe I'll get some of those cupboard door/ drawer inserts that IKEA offers. That could be cute! OooOoooOoooo!
The Owl is a DI find that I couldn't help but share! I. LOVE. OWLS. This is an obsession going on 8 years or so now. Mr. Hooty is a planter. But for now, he is gracing my mantel with a mirage of springy thingys! I am not sure if he will make it out to the patio this summer. He may find a new nest in one of my IKEA cubbies! Hmmmmm. He'd like it there I'm sure. And he even matches the new color palate!
Now. Raise your diet soda can to my favorite stores....to Target and D.I. ....for never disappointing me! Cheers!
5 comments:
I saw a segment on t.v. this morning about a business called the Container Store. It was awesome. It was a huge store full of just containers. I would love to go there and try to get organized, unfortunatley there are none located around Utah. I want to see your new creation.
lovin the craft room! can't wait to see the final project!!! now its time to get craftin!
So inspiring! You and Krista need to come down, and we'll craft together!
I like the sound of that Kristin!
Cute! I can't wait to see it finished!
Post a Comment