Thursday, March 25, 2010

Make Your Own Freezer Waffles

Thank Heavens for good neighbors who have good recipes and actually share them!
Yeah!
My lovely neighbor, Stefanie, who shared this SUPER-YUMMYLISCIOUS waffle recipe with me. I'm paying it forward now and sharing it with you. Make two batches. Eat some for breakfast (fresh and hot) let the others cool on a rack and freeze in ziplocs.

When you are ready for a homemade, better-for-you, no preservatives breakfast just pull a couple outta the freezer, pop it into the toaster and Viola! Homemade tastiness!


Homestyle Waffles (one batch)
2 eggs
2 cups milk
5 TB. oil
2 tsp. vanilla
Add together and mix well
2-1/2 cups flour
2 TB sugar
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
Combine dry ingredients. Then, mix with egg mixture. Cook & serve (or freeze)

2 comments:

Jeanne Sorensen said...

Now I want some waffles...They look yummy. I will try this recipe when there is more than just Ralph and I for breakfast!

Alison said...

Let's do it for breakfast in Midway! Or for Easter brunch! That would be even funner!