Monday, March 29, 2010

Kazooka


This is the funniest party/ social/ big group sort of party game I've played in a long time! My sister from another mister (my sister-in-law, Amy) gave me the idea for this game and of course I wanted to share it!!!!!

How to play:
1. Give each player a kazoo of their very own to pollute with high volumes of spit and bacteria!
2. Then, you take turns playing a tune and guessing what it is. You can either let them choose their own, or let them pick a song out of a jar with a wide variety of songs in it.
3. Let each person have their time in the lime light! After playing we decided that it would have been better if we had to let the performer have 20-30 seconds before we started guessing. Half the fun is watching everyone perform!!! The mannerisms that emerge are histerical!
4. Guess that tune! Keep track of points..... or not! You won't really care about points. You'll be laughing so hard and trying to pick a tune that no one will guess that you won't give a hoot about scoring a measly point.


We played this game on New Year's Eve. It was really fun! We didn't have songs ready, but we decided that it would be helpful if there was a list or a jar of song options to choose from. The highlight was went Burke tooted out "He's a Cold Hearted Snake" Paula Abdul. I didn't even know he was a fan!


Happy Tooting!
(seriously, no one will ever say that to you and mean it, but me!)

P.S. if you live in happy valley you will find Kazoos at Six Star or Honks! I'm just trying to save you A LOT of running around!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL- I love it. That was way fun. ~Amy