Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Girl Needs Cute Shoes

I have been LOVING thrift store shopping lately....it's becoming an obsession actually. I don't always need what I buy...but I justify the purchase because, "It's only $2, or $0.50." Well, this week I actually found a GREAT deal. A pair of shoes.
They were $2.
They are made in Italy by a company called Iacovelli.
They are pink patent leather.
They look vintage.
They fit PERFECT.
And the best part is that they don't need to be tied.
They don't fall off.
And they look different than any of the other 2 year old toddlers' shoes around these parts.
So, to make a short story long, they came home with me. I've been trying to Google the shoe to find out what it is worth. Shoes from this company range in price from $30- $120... depending where you purchase them. I KNOW I got a Steal-of-a-Deal this time around!!! Yahoo for thrift stores!

Oh Ya! Wanna see them?

CUTE HUH!?!
I love that her squishy, puffy foot pudges out from between the straps! (By the way...at what age does this stop being cute? Cuz I know it wasn't cute when I was 8 months prego and MY feet looked like this!)

My favorite part is that she (Ellie) LIKES to put them on. She sticks her foot out and points her toes and says "ooook! Shoe!"

No comments: