Have you ever got stuck with 8 opened and half eaten cereal boxes in your pantry? It is the crappy story of my life. I now understand why my own mother used to eat a bowl of cereal with 3 flavors in it....it was to GET RID of it! Today I used up some nearly stale cereal with this recipe and I thought I'd share it cuz it's freaky-deaky good! Not healthy mind you, but deeeeeeeeee-licious!
6-7 cups of cereal (the actual recipe calls for rice chex and rice crispies. I used pops, plain cheerios, and a little bit of cocoa puffs...it's ra-heeely good!)
1 cup karo syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
Bring to a slight bubble. Pour over cereal. Mix Well. Turn out onto parchment paper in globs to cool. Store in an airtight container or bag after cooled.
I LOVED the chocolate and peanut butter combo. Aside from my family, it is my one true love!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment