I bent over at one point during the day and they plain fell out. Um. HELLOOOOO. How, may I ask, did that happen?! And how long were they out and floating around the inside of my shirt? Did I walk around the park with third and fourth boob lumps?
The stuff girls have to go through. UGH!
P.S. guess what I threw away after this picture?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate has become increasingly picky about what he will wear. He doesn't have good taste either...he always wants to wear sweat pants...Ugh! Anyway, that is beside the point. The other day he chose to wear a Hang Loose shirt that grandma brought him from Hawaii. He was trying to make the hang loose sign with his hand and he was flipping me the bird saying "OOOOOOk! Mom! I dood it!" Needless to say, we practiced it a lot that day till he got it correct. Kids are freakin' cute!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is no TV week. Ugh! and Yeah! at the same time. I now realize how much I rely upon the TV for babysitting distraction. Anyway, my kids were actually playing together, nicely even. The game? Police Station. Jack was a rollerblading officer. Max was also an officer (but on foot and bike). Tate was the bad guy (not by choice mind you). Ellie was ordained the judge. The trampoline was the jail.
Ellie was on the tramp because it's her favorite past time these days. I was cleaning the kitchen floor (which I have decided is a HUGE waste of my time), Jack was roller blading around the kitchen island, and Max came storming in (in character). He grunts, "Where's the judge?!" Jack replies, "She's at the jail." (He said it matter-of-factly without even pausing to remember who the judge was or where the jail was). I couldn't resist bursting into laughter. It made my day!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While playing something different the same day Jack said "You be the Holy Ghost. No one can kill him, he's the strongest!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ellie loves animals. She loves to recite the sounds they make....loudly. This week when she heard the neighbor's dog barking through the fence she pointed, said "oooooo" then mimicked the sound the dog was making. "Foof!" she said with her feet coming clear off the ground when she said it! It was so cute, I kept having her repeat it!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate loves Star Wars. The only Star Wars he knows, mind you, are the Wii and DS games. But still he knows that Vader is a bad guy and Luke is a good guy. He even named his chicken Princess Leah. The other night he got a green crayon and it was his light saber...He was Darth Vader. I was vacuuming so I had the suction nozzle in my hand. He told me I was Leah cuz Leah has a gun NOT a light saber. We then battled it out with our LAME-O weapons...giggling and laughing the whole time!
(I will miss most of the beauty of this age...but not the tantrums and back talk! Ya' Know!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 comments:
I forgot it was no TV week. Guess which kids have been watching probably more TV than usual? Hmmm...maybe I should start.
May I ask what are you doing wearing pads? YOU don't need them!
Post a Comment